The Safety Office supervisors are responsible for handling all safety investigations, training, and inspections throughout county facilities. The section head is responsible for ensuring that 皇冠体育官方app体育官方app 皇冠体育官方app体育官方app employees comply with safety standards.
The 皇冠体育官方app体育官方app 皇冠体育官方app体育官方app Safety and Accident Prevention Program is established for the purpose of providing specifically defined goals and objectives to be attained for the safety, health and welfare of all employees and protection of the public. The program is established subsidiary to and complimentary with all Federal, State and Local regulations.
- Safety Responsibilities and Procedures 1
- Safety Responsibilities and Procedures 2
- Spill Procedures and Hazardous Materials Guide
- Backing Accident Prevention
- Bulletin Board Checklist
- First Report of Incident
- Office Safety Checklist
- SAF1 Accident Incident Investigation
- Safety Videos Checklist
- Vehicle Accident Information
Employee Safety Committee
To provide leadership, training, and professional support to promote a safe and healthy work environment.