Health Plan Advisory Committee
In 2016, the 皇冠体育官方app体育官方app 皇冠体育官方app体育官方app Board of 皇冠体育官方app体育官方app Commissioners adopted resolution 319-2016 establishing a Health Plan Advisory Committee (HPAC). The Health Plan Advisory Committee operates under Roberts Rules of Order and meetings are governed by Chapter 286, Florida Statutes (“sunshine rules”) and Chapter 119, Florida Statutes (“Florida Public Records Law”). The committee is comprised of 13 members who are active health plan participants and appointed by BOCC. Members include one representative from each constitutional office, two retirees, three active employees of the BOCC, and one representative from the International Association of Firefighters, one representative from Teamsters Local 769, and one representative from the Fraternal Order of Police.
The Health Insurance Advisory Committee (HPAC) will meet periodically, hear and discuss information on various plan features and relative cost, report on various plan features to their constituent groups, and transmit feedback and recommendations from the constituent groups back to the county management and the BOCC.
If you are a person with a disability who needs special accommodations in order to participate in meeting proceedings, please contact the 皇冠体育官方app体育官方app Administrator’s Office, by phoning 305-292-4441, between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m., no later than five (5) calendar days prior to the scheduled meeting; if you are hearing or voice impaired, call "711."
- Sheila Barker, MCBOCC Retiree Email
- Irene Toner, MCBOCC Retiree Email
- Stephen Meredith, MCBOCC Employee Email
- Michelle Yzenas, MCBOCC Employee Email
- Jorge Swaby, MCBOCC Employee Email
- Roslyn Joyce Griffin, Supervisor of Elections Employee Email
- Donna Moore, MCSO Employee Email
- Pam Radloff, Clerk of the Court Employee Email
- Cathy Ayala Crane, Tax Collector Employee Email
- Dee Dee Harnish, Property Appraiser Employee Email
- Rebecca (Becky) Roberts, MCSO Employee, Teamsters rep Email
- Deputy Kim E Trullender, MCSO Employee, FOP rep Email
- Battalion Chief Mark Thompson, MCBOCC Employee, IAFF rep Email